February 13, 2019 | 6:00 PM
Maggiano’s Oak Brook
240 Oakbrook Center
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Get your tickets to this interactive workshop! You will gain a deeper understanding of a number of legal and financial challenges facing our community’s organizations, including:
- Avoiding conflict through proper decision-making procedures;
- Getting past “Founder’s Syndrome” and building an organization that will last;
- Between micromanagement and effective Board governance;
- Secrets to running an effective meeting; and
- Implementing financial policies and procedures that will promote transparency and accountability
Mazen Asbahi, Esq. & Haitham Nasir, CPA
Complimentary workshop, dinner included!
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS CLOSED.