ABPA is a business organization that promotes networking opportunities among the Arab American COmmunity and promotes trade and investment between the U.S. and the Arab World. Additionally, we present cultural programs for a better understanding of the Arab Culture and the way to be successful in doing business in that important and affluent region. Moreover, we welcome Business delegations from the Middle East and assist affiliated Chambers of Commerce and Business Councils in organizing trade and investment delegations to the region.
The ARAB American Business & Professional Association was founded in January 1991 as a Chapter of the Washington organization.
1992 it became an Independent association in Illinois. The primary objectives is to provide networking opportunities for Arab Americ
ans and other business people to meet and discuss business matters to help connect Illinois business with the growing market in the Middle East as well as attracting investment funds to Illinois.
To provide networking opportunities for the growing Arab American business and professional Community and promote trade and investment between Illinois businesses and the Arab World.
Conduct business and cultural events to promote better understanding of the Arab Countries
- Conduct business and cultural events to promote better understanding of the Arab Countries.
- Invite speakers to dinner and luncheon programs to update members on business opportunities, political and regulatory matters in the region.
- Engage with Arab American Chambers of Commerce in preparation of hosting and coordinating trade delegations to the region.
- Attract Trade and Investment Delegations from the region to Illinois.
- Provide services and information to Illinois businesses concerning doing business in the Arab Countries.
To achieve these goals, ABPA will undertake programs and activities, either alone or in concert with other organizations and individuals. All such programs and activities will be conducted according to the highest business and professional ethical standards.